Wednesday 18 October 2017

Proposed Hollyford/Haast Road

Hi today I will be talking about the proposed Hollyford/Haast road and I will be writing from the Tourism Operators/Construction Companies/Supporters of the road point of view
(Not that I want to)

We need this road because it will take less time, save fuel and we can charge the people that use the road so that we can get a little bit of the money back. Also as long as we have a quicker road people will use it I mean just about no one will want to sit in a car for 4-6 hours when there is a quicker road to go on…
TBC (To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Natasha