Friday 5 August 2016

My Magnificent Monday Morning
I wake up to the sound of my alarm at seven o’clock in the morning (I also hear my sisters snoring) but I really don’t want to get up out of my warm bed. It is cold as Antarctica this morning. I  yawn and groan before getting up and turning the alarm off. 'Well time to get up for school' I think to myself. Just before I am dressed once I am dressed into the warmest school clothes I can find, I wander downstairs but I bump into the hard wall at my right Ouch! It felt like  a brick wall. Once my mum sees me she asks “Hot chocolate with cocoa pops?” “yes please” I answer tiredly. After, breakfast I brush my knotted hair. It is always hard for me to brush my hair because I can never find a comfortable spot in my bed it is hard like a rock. Next, I grab my Chromebook, check that it’s charged and head to the car with my bag and packed lunch and put them in the car. Next, I watch my favourite show Bugs Bunny. It is my favourite because of Daffy Duck he is so funny. When we finally get going in the freezing car I grab my reading book out of my bag and start reading it. After about twenty minutes we arrive at school. My mum takes me into the class and I show her what I have been working on. Once I showed her she goes quickly to play centre to help get ready for the session. So that is my Monday morning.

2 comments:

  1. I like your title and how you've included extra detail and some similes. To make it BTB next time I think you could read it aloud to proof read as some moments don't quite make sense to me. I'm looking at the sentence where you started "Just before I am dressed". Also, I think you could add in some more similes or similar to add colour. I can see you've worked hard on this. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha, I really like your writing and I love how you put descriptive words. But some of it doesn't make sense. Maybe you should read aloud when you've finished. I understand waking up and listening to snoring, I have two brothers who snore like trains.
    Do you like reading?
    Bye from Nina

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Natasha