Wednesday 21 March 2018

Cave Stream

Nervous, excited these are just two of the words that were going through my mind. As I got into the cold water I shivered a bit but once I got used to it, it turned out quite warm. I have to admit I am not that sporty but when it comes to water I'm alright.

It is a strange environment, water. Sometimes it can be harsh like the sea with big waves crashing down everywhere, Sometimes it can be calm like a small creek or river slowly moving. Water can carve rocks, make patterns in the sand but still, yet it is home to aquatic creatures. There is still a lot to know about water, I have many questions that may never be answered about this strange and harsh environment but all I know is that water is a big part of everyone's life and it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Natasha