Friday 17 March 2017

Natasha Council funding of required earthquake strengthening works to the Left Bank Art Gallery building


Kia ora,

My name is Natasha Lee and I am writing to you about the council funding of the strengthening works for the Left Bank Gallery.

I am supporting option 1

​Option 1
​To temporarily suspend the lease and fund the required earthquake strengthening works on the building to bring it to a minimum of 34% NBS.


Because this building is a great way to get more people to do art. Honestly, I think more people need to do art. When I was there I took an art class on water painting and there was more than a table full! It was a magical experience and I learned a thing or to. Another reason is because if we knock it down a historic building will be gone and tourists won’t be able to see it. Do you really want tourists to drive to Christchurch or Hokitika? Even I am willing to pay some money to restore this great historic building and I am only ten! I really think we don’t need another food place or a mall in Greymouth. We have already lost my favourite place in Greymouth, Toyworld and it is getting replaced. Greymouth is losing Historic building I hope this has changed your mind please understand me after all I am only ten!

Kind regards Natasha M Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Natasha