Monday 20 February 2017

Fighting is a bit of a weird topic to be writing about because it is bad in some ways and good in others but I will try my best to get both sides of the story so here we go.
Fighting, well some people think it is bad and others go with good. It is a sport, a defense, an attack and lots of other things but it is useful in any case. Well, there have been major fights or small fights the major ones are like…
  • World wars
  • Pushing people onto the train track when the train is coming
  • Shooting people with guns and so on.
Now, this may seem more like bullying but these can turn into more major things.
The little things are mostly bullying like…
  • Shoving people on the concrete
  • Doing bad things back to the people that hurt you
  • Having other people gang up and target one person and so on.
The good things are

  • Defending yourself
  • Marshal arts practice
  • Helping others fight for their rights and much much more. The main thing is fighting can be good or bad but I do believe that fighting is good for many reasons because most people are good and use fighting skills wisely, don’t use it on others and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Natasha