Saturday 8 June 2019

Rafting Reflection

The 13 year 8s went rafting on 15/5/19. I found it really fun, I got to learn new things, be in the outdoors. I found it quite easy, to be honest (My friend Sinead can’t say the same though). I loved going over all the big waves and rapids and having the adrenaline rush through me, I guess you could say that I really enjoy being in those situations. I also believe that my raft was the best because we had mixed boys and girls raft of only four people(not including the instructor, Jasper) so we got to build our teamwork skills, and Jasper let us go over all the big waves and rapids. Sinead and I were in the middle of the raft while Xavier and Jeordie were in front and Jasper was at the back steering. When the water was calm some people decided to jump onto each other's rafts, others practically jumped in the water. Unfortunately, Jeordie jumped in at the wrong time and went swimming with a dead cow. Overall, it was a great trip and I can’t wait for the next challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Romie and I am a student in Room 14 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you told us lots about how you felt about it. It made me think of all the fun things you can learn. Have you thought about adding a photo in so we could see what your raft looked like. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://romieslearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Romie, thanks for the feedback, I'll try to add a photo next time
      -Natasha from Paroa School

      Delete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Natasha